Sunday 12 February 2012

Lust List #1


1. Zara
2.Topshop
3.Asos
4.Topshop
5.loveheartsandcrosses


hey guys! just a quick post this morning! i was up for ages last night on www.vipxo.co.uk i came across her blog at around 10pm, 2hours letter id read through pretty much all of it ... sounds stalkerish i know! but seriously i have a new style crush, and a new favourite blog. so check it out.

also i thought id share with you the top 5 things that i want! the zara bag is just to beautiful i'v been wanting a tan bag for ages, and i came across this whilst on the zara website, and i instantly fell in love! but for the price of £79.99 i might have to wait a little bit... however the daisy chain bracelet omg, i love it, daisys are my favourite flower (if anybody wants to send me some) and when i saw it i knew i had to have it.. so iv been throwing hints at my boyfriend for valentines day, and for the price of £15.00 how can you go wrong?!

going to shower and get ready now, as im going out for a late lunch/tea with my boyfriend, my mum, her boufriend, and my nana, which should be really nice! hope you have nice relaxing sundays!

MelissaJai xo

1 comment:

  1. I love this bag! I really want it in black but now its getting warmer Im thinking I want this colour too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete