Friday 10 February 2012

chanel spring/summer






Hi all! I just thought I’d share with you my top 4 from the Chanel spring/summer couture collection. The first one is most defiantly my favourite! Its so 1920's and I love it, if it wasn’t wayyyyy out of my price range I would own this. Chanel never fails to please me. Even after everything Karl Lagerfeld, slagged off Adele. Only to apologise later on...

"I'd like to say to Adele that 'I am your biggest admirer,'" he told the Metro. "Sometimes when you take a sentence out of the article it changes the meaning of the thought. What I said was in relation to Lana Del Rey and the sentence has since been taken out of context from how it was originally published. I actually prefer Adele, she is my favourite singer and I am a great admirer of her. I lost over 30 kilos over 10 years ago and have kept it off. I know how it feels when the press is mean to you with regards to your appearance. Adele is a beautiful girl. She is the best. And I can't wait for her next CD."

Images and quotes Vogue.co.uk

MelissaJai xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment